Registration to IB Chemistry Online
The data submitted at registration are solely used to monitor site activity and, together with user feedback, to improve the service provided. All data will remain confidential.
IB Chemistry Online holds all personal information securely. It does not, and never will, share subscribers’ details with a third party. Personal data is used to monitor the volume and geographical location of subscription and site usage, and to improve the present and future content of the site. You will not receive any unsolicited emails.
Conditions of Use
By submitting your details and subscribing to IB Chemistry Online, you are deemed to have agreed to the following conditions of use:
- IB Chemistry Online is to be used for educational purposes only.
- You must not attempt any of the following:
- Store, copy, reproduce, republish or modify the content of IB Chemistry Online.
- Download or print any of the content of IB Chemistry Online unless subscribed to the printable version.
- Distribute printed copies of any part of the content of IB Chemistry Online outside of your own educational institution.
- Share subscription details with any person or persons in other educational institutions with the intention of allowing non-subscribed parties access to the site.
- The content of IB Chemistry Online is copyrighted and remains in the ownership of the author.
- Failure to respect the Conditions of Use may result in the termination of your subscription and the barring of future access to the website.